Terms & conditions
GENERAL SALES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The title in the goods shall pass to the Buyer only when payment in full has been received by the Seller for all goods whatsoever supplied (and all services rendered) at any time by the Seller to the Buyer. The Buyer shall permit the servants or agents of the Seller to enter on to the Buyer's premises and repossess the goods at any time prior thereto. As long as payment has not been effected the Buyer cannot sell, pledge or offer goods as guarantee or collateral security. Should the goods (or any of them) be converted into a new product, whether or not such conversion involves the admixture of any other goods or thing whatsoever and in whatever proportions, the conversion shall be deemed to have been effected on behalf of the Seller and the Seller shall have the full legal and beneficial ownership of the new products, but without accepting any liability whatsoever in respect of such converted goods in relation to any third party, and the Buyer hereby indemnifies the Seller in relation thereto. In the case of non-payment at the due date and upon demand the Buyer must return forthwith to the Seller all merchandise unpaid for.
- All our invoices are net and non-discountable and are payable in our favour prior to or on the date of delivery. In case of non-payment at the due date and upon demand the company will be entitled to interest on any overdue amounts at an interest rate approved by Belgium law per month. Above this, every 8 (eight) days that payment remains unpaid, an amount of 20% will be charged with a minimum charge of €37.18 (Euro) for damage compensation. Failure by the company to invoice or demand payment of the interest or any forbearance on its part will in no way prejudice the company’s entitlement thereto. Interest will be due and payable forthwith upon demand. Invoices that are not paid will be presented to “Euler Hermes” for collection without prior warning. The company will also be entitled to reimbursement of all external or additional costs and expenses reasonably incurred in the enforcement of its rights under this clause, including, but not limited to, the payment of agency and legal fees and expenses whether incurred before or after the legal proceedings. Interest on this expenditure will accrue, as set out in the clause hereof, on the interest, from the date the expenditure is incurred.
- All our offers are subject to availability and no responsibility will be taken for goods that are not available or pricing mistakes on our website. We also reserve the right to refuse orders.. Quoted delivery times are approximate, and no responsibility will be held for non-availability or late delivery of goods. We undertake that business orders received from employees are made with the approval of the directors/company owner/s. We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. All prices are ex-works Spectrum exclusive of vat unless otherwise stated in writing. Any extra cost for packaging etc. will be shown separately on the invoice.
- Copying, printing or using any information contained within our website or other material is strictly prohibited without our written consent and is protected by international copyright laws.
- All Sales and commercial operations are made according to Belgium law through the courts of Tongeren (Belgium).
No responsibility will be accepted by us for any damages arising to the end user.
Note: after mounting new wheels/tyres, always check the wheel nuts/bolts torque setting and tyre pressures after 30 and 100 kilometres and thereafter at regular intervals
All deliveries need be checked on receipt and signed for accordingly if damaged with delivery agents. Damaged goods not signed for upon delivery will not be accepted for claim. Any other complaints should be made in writing within 24 hours of receipt of goods. Complaints after this date will no longer be accepted. Quoted delivery times are approximate, and no responsibility will be held for non-availability or late delivery of goods.
In case of goods to be returned, this cost is the responsibility of the buyer. You should notify us in writing within 7 days if you wish to return goods and they should be returned to us within 14 days. We reserve the right to charge any relevant transport costs or re-stocking costs on any goods that customers have ordered, returned or refused delivery of. Any goods that are returned should be un-used and in the original packaging. Any specialist orders (wheels drilled, made or constructed to order or specially ordered) or complete sets where tyres are mounted will not be accepted for cancellation or return. Further information on request concerning non-returnable items. Please also note, wheels that are drilled to order are bare aluminium where they have been drilled. Because tyres are generally sent direct from our many suppliers, these are also considered as a specialist order and therefore cannot be returned. New wheels that have been mounted will not be accepted for return. Sets mounted with tyres or wheels drilled/machined to order or ordered to a customers specific requirements (offset, PCD, width, diameter, colour, etc.) are classed as “custom made” and are at the risk of the buyer and will not be accepted for return.
When ordering items from us you show your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Please also note, wheels that are drilled to order are bare aluminium where they have been drilled.
Drilled to order wheels still show all possible pcd’s & offsets on our website.
Payment for returned orders
Returned goods will be will be checked for damage or use. If goods are ok your money will be returned within 14 days of us receiving them less any costs. Return payment will be made via the same method that it was paid and not to alternative accounts.
Guarantees are as per manufacturers warranties and their decision is final. Goods or wheels that have visible damage or damage due to misuse, aggressive cleaning products, stone chips, etc. will not be accepted for guarantee. All wheels are covered by a least a 12 month structural and paint finish warranty except Chrome, anodised and polished surfaces are not guaranteed due to their delicate nature and external factors such as: stone chips, road salt, aggressive cleaning products, etc... Tyre warranties are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer or distributor and there decision is final. When tyres are covered under warranty, the re-imbursement value will be relative to the amount of use/tread ware. It is at the purchases responsibility and cost to return to us any goods that may be covered under warranty. If after inspection the goods are not covered under guarantee, any costs incurred by us will be forwarded to the customer. All warranty claims must be accompanied by an original invoice as proof of purchase and are only valid for the original purchaser.
Please check that wheels are the correct size and fitment for the vehicle you are fitting them to. Always try the wheels on the vehicle first to check correct fitment and brake clearance before mounting the tyres. It is the sole responsibility of the tyre fitters or persons fitting the wheels/tyres or other products to the vehicle to check correct fitting and safety.
Hints and Tips for caring for your wheels:
To ensure that your wheels retain their original finish, we advise that you wash them regularly with warm water using a soft non-abrasive cloth. No responsibility will be accepted for damage occurring from aggressive wheel cleaners / detergents / car washes or steam cleaners.
Waxing your wheels can help protect the surface and make future cleaning easier.
During the winter season we recommend you change your wheels for a suitable winter set as road salts are very aggressive especially towards chromed and polished parts.
Any information received will be treated with the utmost confidence and will be used only to process orders and offer a higher level of customer support and service. Where you have consented we may also use your information to contact you via email about related products. If you no longer wish to be contacted, please let us know. By non-use of your login to our website, after a period of 6 months, your data will be automatically deleted. In the case that we should sell or transfer our assets, customer information is considered an asset and will therefore be transferred.